eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: My Baby!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, February 13, 2006

My Baby!

Well, even though I'm off work today, my daughter started daycare. It's so dramatic!
No matter how well you prepare yourself, and your child, it's always heartbreaking. She started screaming and crying. It's only been 20 minutes, but I miss her so much already! If it were up to me, I'd stay home with her, but I can't. I have to work for her. I can't wait to go back to work tomorrow. It's just going to be a pain in the ass to get there!
I have decided to take the bus to work. I have to drop off my daughter at daycare, then go and park at the park n ride, then hop on the bus downtown. So instead of waking up at 6:30, I have to wake up at 5:30. It's going to suck major ass!
And the worst part about all of this, is that I'm running out of money, and fast. I have about $20 to my name. By some miracle, this has to pay for bus passes and gas for two weeks or so. Plus I have to buy Pull-Ups for my daughter. So I have no clue how this is going to work out!
Even though I'll be busy as hell with work, I'm going to try to post as often as possible. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking for information on lemon law car, trying to find information in reguards to any new lemon laws and

read your site. Although not exactly what I needed it caught my attention. Many people have problems and any

new lemon law car laws may not help them the way they expect. Anyway thanks for the read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter