eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Looking up on Life

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Looking up on Life

My demeanor is starting to change again.
I had two great interviews yesterday. One at 10 am with the nicest company and people I have ever interviewed with. And the other at 1pm with an upscale staffing agency.
I'm hoping I get the job, the one at 10am. It was so perfect! I cannot even describe it!
Anyways.. I have another interview today at 1pm. This sounds promising too. Working with animals, and in the office! I am constantly online searching and applying for job. So much so, that it has become a job in itself. I wake up early, get my coffee, smoke my ciggerette, and log on.
Hopefully something will come through for me.
Crunch time is over, to only begin again. I decided to renew my lease for another year (Meaning if I cannot get another job, they'll evict us then sue me for the rest of the year's rent). Because of my recent credit mishaps, I had no other choice. So I'm hoping and praying that something comes through. It's hard to look for two jobs at once, it really is. I'll be lucky if I can even get one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter