eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Greater Views

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Friday, January 13, 2006

Greater Views

I was asked to attend a last minute interview last night, around 4:30 for a company called Vector, for and outstanding $19 an hour. As I drove there I thought to myself"Finally, someone is giving me a break". See, when I was canned from my last full-time job, it almost seemed like I was blacklisted. Even though the company stated they would give me an excellent reccomendation, and not tell everyone that I had been fired.

I had my hopes set too high. I was expecting to walk into a nice security company,and hopefully get a sweet ass job. Boy was I wrong.

The interview and orientation process lasted hours. And they kept telling me how great there comapany was.Saying how much they have grown, how they reach customers, blah, blah, blah! Then at the very end (somewhere around 8:30 pm) the owner of the company told me they weren't Vector Security, but some crazy ass cutlery company designed to help college students and young people make money for scholarships!!
They wanted me to ask my family and friends to buy this crap, and get reccomendations to other people.

Needless to say I was a pissed bitch! I got up in the middle of him boasting about himself again, and calmly said " I'm sorry, young man(the owner was 22!). This is not the right oppurtunity for me". Slammed by clipboard (which I was required to take down PAGES of notes on)down on his desk, and walked out.

See no matter how good things seem to be, they can always turn out to be a load of crap.
And Lucky me has been through too damn much to deal with this shit.

I have such a wonderful perception of the world around me, but it doesn't seem to bring me any success.

1 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After spending considerable time searching for new jersey lemon law, I would like to say thanks for the post. A new jersey lemon law isn't always easy to find quality information for. Thanks again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter