eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Lemon Law Comments

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Lemon Law Comments

Okay...People have been posting comments thanking me for talking about The Lemon Law (cars). And to be quite honest, I have no freaking clue what they are talking about! I keep trying to think back to old posts.. Is it because I worked for True Lemon? What doesn't make any sense is that they thank me for the good advice! Now I'm thinking to myself, what do I sleep walk? Do I write a legal advice column while sleeping? Any of you out there, feel free to enlighten me!

GREAT NEWS! I FINALLY got a job offer! With this emergency answering service!!!! I'm so excited and soooo happy! BUT.. I've been waiting for the boss to call me, I still don't know how much per hour. And I don't mean to be greedy, but I cannot afford to take anything under $12.00 per hour! So hope for me, pray for me, do something! I also have a second interview with a really nice architectual firm today! So wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter