eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Wonderboy

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Wonderboy

Taken from "Friend of Mine" By Liz Phair

It's been so long since you've been a friend of mine.
Gonna take a vacation
Stop chasing what I lack
Am I gonna get blown off
As soon as I get back
On another track without you

Cause I don't have the heart to try
One more false start in life.
It's been so hard to get it straight.
Seems like the moment I catch up the farther you fly.

And I wasted your time
And it's been so long since weve been friends.
It seems like I dreamed and now I'm waking up to daylight.

What happened?
When did you let go of me?
I miss you so badly
It's been too long since weve been friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter