eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Dr. Jekyl, Mr. Hyde

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Dr. Jekyl, Mr. Hyde

I went to another call back interview today- with the Mayor’s Office of Information Technology! Both interviews went so well! The bosses were very nice and professional too! It’s located downtown in this huge office building. Really good money! I am supposed to know in 48 hours or less if I got the position. I am so excited! This seems like the perfect job! So everyone wish me luck and I’ll keep you updated!

On a more serious note... My boyfriend and I got into a huge fight about how he doesn’t know if he wants to be with me or not, he doesn’t know if he loves me or not.. And it all stems from me not having any money! He is actually more concerned about money than love! I just cannot believe this sweet man I love has turned into such a monster. And he doesn’t care that I’m working my ass off to find a job! I am so pissed right now, I can’t even describe it! He keeps saying that I have nothing to bring to the relationship. He won’t even say “I love you” to me. I’m hoping that I get this really nice job, and everything will go back to normal.

But besides all that.. How dare he talk to me that way! Saying that I’m not worth anything, and that I should go make minimum wage at McDonalds or something! That I have no experience, nothing under my belt! I never, ever would say anything like that to him! When he was unemployed for four months not once did I say anything remotely rude. He lived off his damn rich parents, and that’s the only way he was able to pay his bills! He is turning into the kind of person who never admits he is wrong, and absolutely never says he’s sorry. I cannot stand this new person. I just wish I knew what the hell is deep down inside of him, making him say these things. Because he’s definitely not the person I fell in love with.

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

writing's on the wall Blondie
you have seen some true colours in your boyfriend's behaviour and things won't be 'normal' when you make money again. it's just my opinion but if someone questions their love or commitment over a bout of unemployment, there could not have been much of a foundation to the relationship to start with. a partner should enhance one's life, not bring it down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter