eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: And The Beat Goes On

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

And The Beat Goes On

Hi everyone!!
I don't know if anyone still patiently reads, and awaits my next post. Thanks for staying around!

I feel like there is nothing out there for me! I cannot picture myself working. It just doesn't come to me. I've been searching every day for something, anything!!!
Faxing my resume, looking in the paper!
I already owe thousands of dollars to all the credit people!! Yuch!!!!

It's really scarey as hell not knowing what I'm going to do. My credit is so fucked up!! 3 months ago I had overly perfect credit, and now, for the next ten years, I'm screwed!!!!

I've almost run out of options. I hate this so damn much!

I hope everyone is doing well!
Will keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter