eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: I Have Missed You All So Dearly

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Thursday, June 23, 2005

I Have Missed You All So Dearly

HELLO!!!
I have missed blogging, and hearing you all!
Thanks to Jimmy for doing a visitor post!
See everyone this is the first time since I was fired from the lemon stand on the sixth.
It sucks big time being unemployed. To make a long story short, They hated my guts, even when I would bust my ass for them every day, and come in at 7am and not get paid for the extra hour worked!! ASSHOLES...

I also just got fired last night from the restaraunt.

So everything is GRIM to say the least!
I miss the restaraunt, and most people there. I miss Jimmy, and seeing his smiling face!
As he said, Pride 2005 was nice, while it lasted... Hopefully my boyfriend will realize that it's a HUGE part of my life! And so are my friends, which I LOVE to support in any way I can!

I have no clue how I'm going to pay my bills, what so ever. Very depressing.
I'm greatful to be getting my $200 a week from unemployment, but it's not much.

Hope everyone is doing better than me! I will keep in touch! Will keep posting! PROMISE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter