eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: I'm Back, and with so much to tell.

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm Back, and with so much to tell.

Hey everyone... Yes I know it's been way too long. I've neglected my blog, alot of friends, and all who read. I've been trying to get my life together since I lost all 3 of my jobs at one back in June/2005.
THE SCOOP:
I've had a few non-permanant oppurtunities, and that's about it. I'm currently working for the Office of the Public Defender for my state, but it's only one day a week, Sundays! Yuch! Besides this is nothing. No money. No job offers.Ziltch.

The lease on my apartment is up in April, but I have to let them know by January 30th of what we plan to do.It's crunch time. And I've run out of options.

Next week I have an exam to take to become an officer for the state. Last exam, passed all the others. Great money, and in my line of work. Hopefully, finally something good will happen.

To all of you who I have rudely ignored: It was only because I didn't want to bring you down with me. Trust me, it was for the better, it is all way to depressing.
I saw a gorgous framed picture of Wonder Woman in a retaraunt and thought of you.( I swear I was going to rip it off the wall!) I am so sorry, Jimmy.

You all out there are free to comment and suggest as you please.

Love,
Blondie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter