eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: What There Was Of It Was Fun

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, June 20, 2005

What There Was Of It Was Fun

I got to see part of the Gay Pride thingie with Jimmy.
We met at his house and then drove over to Mount Vernon where the block party was.
Jimmy is so much fun. We were singing along to Gwen Stafani (that he insisted I put on the stereo) as we drove there.

Thank God Jimmy was with me, because his husband was driving the other car and he was turning without using turn signals and weaving in and out of traffic. I don't know the city that well.
To be truthful, I don't know it much at all, and I'm not that good with directions, anyway!
Jimmy was there so I wouldn't get lost.

Anyway, I got to see the high heel race, but just as the parade was about to start the boyfriend called my cellie. He was off work and wanted to see me.
Damn! I thought I'd have more time!
Plus my daughter was cranky and wanted to go home, and needed her diaper changed.

I told Jimmy I was sorry, that I had to go, and he was nice enough to walk me to my car.

Next year, definitely, Jimmy!

I missed out on the festival the next day, too. The boyfriend monopolized me the entire day.
I love him and all, but why can't he understand that going to Pride was important to me?

Life is rough at this point.
They let me go at the Lemon Stand. No notice or anything.
I'm picking up more hours at the restaurant, but I'm still kind of concerned about money.

One bad thing is that the Lemon Stand was where I did my blogging -- I don't have a computer at home!

For a little while anyway posting to the blog will be sporadic. I'll be trying to post whenever I can from the boyfriend's laptop and possibly at the Public Library.
It sucks, but what else can I do?

I'll write when I can and keep you posted!

    -- Love, Blondie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter