eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: I'm Loving it!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I'm Loving it!

I'm sitting here at my new wonderful job, trying not to get caught on the internet. But i love it so much, that i have to write about it! I don't have anyone else to tell! I love all the bosses and co workers, the pay, the area, the hard work, everything! It's so perfect! Except for the fact that I don't get as much time with my daughter, but I am working for her, and her future. I don't care how many long agonizing bus rides I have to take, It's all for her.

I have a nice little "office", and a great new computer. I'm so damn tired though! I get up every morning at 5a, get my daughter ready for daycare, get myself ready, drop her off at daycare, then drive to the park n ride and takke the hour long bus ride downtown. It's okay though. Cause I love my job!

Anyways... Things between Jason and I are still a bit sour. I talked to him last night after work, and all of a sudden he doesn't know what he wants from me or our relationship. I really am (as he states) getting too old for this shit! I think he may be afraid of commitment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter