eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Oh so tired!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, June 06, 2005

Oh so tired!

I am so tired of being broke! I hate it!

It's like this pain, way deep down, that never faulters. You think about it constantly, It drives you mad!

I hate having to worry about how I will feed my family!

I hate not being able to pay my bills!

Right now I hate being me.

Boyfriend finally saw this weekend what I meant when I said things will get rough for us/me. He stayed the weekend again. To put it lightly, he had to buy all of us lunch and dinner.
But at least he finally "gave me his blessing" on becoming an exotic dancer.
Which I know he has a BIG problem with.
But he also said that he now realizes why I would do it, and why I need to. And he doesn't want to see us suffer anymore.

Don't know what to do about it. Have no clue.

3 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger total said...

I will always be there to support any decision you make and to give you any help you need. I am sure you know that, but I'm telling you anyway in case you ever have a doubt.

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which place are you going to dance at?

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger Kiks said...

You gonna dance topless??? Where???

Else.... Chin up Blondie! Blondes are supposed to have more fun! We're great girls, nothing exists that could throw us down for too long ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter