eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Gay Pride 2005

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Friday, June 03, 2005

Gay Pride 2005

On June 18 and 19, Baltimore is hosting one of the greatest festivals! Gay Pride 2005! Even though I am not apart of the Gay/Lesbian Community, and I've never been to the festival myself, I have heard great reviews and comments about Pride.

I know for a fact that this community is one of the most loving, welcoming groups of all. My best friend Jimmy and his hubby are going, so hopefully my boyfriend will want to come with!

RuPaul will be there!!! ( I LOVE HER)! Anyways.. If you are in or around Baltimre, I highly suggest you come on down, and support the community, and the city! You'll have lots of fun! I promise!

Wish me luck! ( On asking boyfriend)

Later Toots!
Blondie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter