eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Talk Of A Lifetime

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Talk Of A Lifetime

Well, my boss called me here at the office this morning. Finally the talk I knew that was coming. She basically told me that if I don't step it up, then I'm outta here, and that she is tired of defending me.

Every morning I come into this hell hole, at 7 am, and work my ass off from the moment I sit my ass in this chair. Yeah I take a few minutes to write my blog, but what they don't know won't hurt them.

AND, I don't even get paid from 7am until 8am! There are NO BENEFITS, either. No health insurance, no stock options, no 401K, not even vacation days earned! At least not for me. Everyone else here makes at least twice what I do, and has full benefits.
I know life is never fair, but this is BS! What else should I do?

I'm definitely going to step up the job hunting. The only problem is that I need a job with better pay. And thanks to good ole' George W., that's becoming harder every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter