eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Yucky Day

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Friday, May 20, 2005

Yucky Day

It's a cold, wet, rainy, dreary day here in Baltimore. I am running very late for work this morning! The commute was dreadful. Stop and go all the way.
I look like a wet, blonde rat.
Had an argumentative night with the boyfriend. I was in a great mood. My daughter and I couldn't wait to see him. But as soon as he walked in the door he started up with that whinny ass attitude of his.
So that went on for about 2 hours, then we left. I'm not dealing with it. We haven't seen him in a week, the least he could have done was say " Hello, Honey! How was your day"!
This is never the case.

Hopefully we'll still be going to Ocean City this weekend. It will be a first for both my daughter and myself. And I'm hoping it's not raining!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter