eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: It's ME!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, May 09, 2005

It's ME!

Hey all!

Well, Friday night was grand! Boyfriend and I ended up going to a restaraunt closer to home. There was a game downtown, and we heard BAD things about the other.

It was a very nice place, with a fireplace, and candles,etc. Very Romantic. I was suprised he passed up going to a spotier joint! Very sweet of him. Things like this make me realize how lucky I am to have him in my life, and how much I love him.

I hope it never ends!

I'm even blonder than before! Jimmy, baby, I hope you like it! Oh how I've missed being blonde! lol!
I wish I could post more pics, but it's frankly not possible! I have limited technology, maybe my good friend Jimmy could help? Who knows!

My daughter gave me the cutes gift! Her daycare helped her make an imprint of her little hand on clay! It's so cute, and I couldn't imagine a perfect gift!
You never realize how much you will love your children until it happens. An oh how I love her, with a passion that will never ever die.

Hope everyone had a fun filled Mother's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter