eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Thank You!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Thank You!

I just wanted to drop a quick note to everyone, regarding the post of today, and comments, etc. Thanks so much all of you I love hearing all your comments, whether they be negative or positive. It's very nice to know that people are out there reading. And when Jimmy, and I say Ghetto, we DO NOT mean only people of African American origin. We mean people who act terrible, leave awful messes, who are rude, etc. White people, Asian people, Indian people, EVERYONE can be ghetto at times. We do not at all mean to offend.
I mean considering that my best friend is gay, etc! I myself am one of the least prejudiced people you will come by. So please, don't be too harsh!

Thanks Again!
Love Ya Toots!

Blondie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter