eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: No Offense, But Men Can Be Such Asses!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, May 16, 2005

No Offense, But Men Can Be Such Asses!

Well, this weekend was good and bad. It was nice that my boyfriend spent the weekend over, but it was BAD that he decided to freak out at the last minute and forbid me to dance! He even said he would break up with me, that it's so awful, etc. I tried my damndest to explain it all to him, etc. With NO LUCK!

Then on Sunday he tried to ruin my plans with Jimmy, to go out tonight. He got really defensive and jealous. Asking me if I was sure he was gay!
I mean can you believe this? I had no clue he had all this in him!
Jimmy: We are still going out tonight, I just told him we hadn't made plans yet, because I didn't know if I was working or not.

I'm so frustrated right now, it's unbelievable! And now I have no clue what else to do with myself!

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. My husband WON'T allow me to go to a night club period. I've never ever been to one and I wanted to go with a female friend as a going away get together. He forbid me to go. Ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter