eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Better Mood, TGIF!!!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Friday, May 13, 2005

Better Mood, TGIF!!!

I have hardly ever said TGIF! But today deserves it! Yesterday I was literally about to pass out at my desk from exhaustion. I couldn't even keep my eyes open, even while walking!

Luckily last night my boyfriend came over, and I am thankful for another boost of energy. I needed it, for he fucked my brains out many times! lol! Sorry if that's too much info. But hey everyone does it!
He's also spending the weekend with us, more fun to come.
Cannot wait till Monday! And Jimmy, please don't hold it against me if I have to cancel at the last minute do to my psycho Mum! PS: I love being your fag hag! lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter