eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Officially A Fag Hag!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Officially A Fag Hag!

Well last night I had to lie in order to get out and hit the town with my good friend Jimmy. I was supposed to be working, tee hee hee, naughty little me!

We had a blast! It was so nice to get out without my daughter or boyfriend. I love them both dearly, but it's been at least 2 years!

We went to some bars that Jimmy goes to, the ones I have heard so much about. And it's nice to put pictures to all these memories and stories. It was so nice to talk with Jimmy normally, out of work, not around other people we know. We are so unthreatining to each other, and we get along well, so it works out.

I also had too much to drink. Last night it was a nice buzz, this morning, I feel like I'm going to puke! Yuck!
But that doesn't matter. I had a great time, and I am so thankful to have a friend like him.
JImmy, next time's on me!

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger total said...

It was fun for me, too. Definitely we'll have to do this again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter