eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Risque Kind Of Girl

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Risque Kind Of Girl

Well, it's become inevitable that I'm going to loose my job here at the lemon factory. So I'm looking for work elsewhere.

My Mother warned me on Sunday ( Who also works for our boss company) That I am highly expendable, and to watch my ass.
And lately things here have been stressed, more than usual. They don't even introduce me to the investors, and "important people" that come in to visit.
They also hired a temp girl to "help me out". But when they introduced HER, they basically told them she did my job.

Later Sunday evening my boyfriend and I were driving down Rte. 40, and there was a Now Hiring sign at this Exotic Dance club.
We have always joked about me being a dancer, especially after I lost all that weight.

This time I'm serious. I have an appt.. To go see the woman who does the hiring.
I heard they make good money. But knowing my luck I won't get the job, and they won't like that I can only work weekdays/day shift.

Wish me luck everyone! Try not to judge me too harshly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter