eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Cool Breeze, Colder Water

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, May 23, 2005

Cool Breeze, Colder Water

Well, My Boyfriend took my daughter and I to Ocean City this Saturday.

It was a very nice place, a lot of people for this time of year. There was even a muscle car show, a lot of nice cars to see. The water was way too cold to get in, but it was nice to lay out, and play in the sand.

I am so grateful that he took me, we are hoping to go back alone during the week that my Daughter has her vacation away from school.

I had a really great time, and my daughter did too. Brought home a really cute pink Ocean City Maryland T-Shirt!

Had an altogether okay weekend, too much arguing over stupid shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter