eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Walls Getting Smaller

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Walls Getting Smaller

Well, no luck with the club, they already hired a bunch of girls for the new bar, and sent a bunch more to two other local clubs! So backup is on it's way!

In the form of my good friend Jimmy! He's going to help me look for work. But it's very hush-hush for us. Have to spare our loved ones! lol! Going out Monday night!
Wish me luck! I just have to learn to come out of my shell.

I've had two terrible nights at work. On Tuesday I was in a bad section, and made around $10. Last night I was in a really bad section, then moved up into a better one, and STILL only made around $10! I honestly cannot afford to make that kind of money. I need big bucks!

I'm hoping that I'll get hired at a nice club, and make damn good money, so that I can at least pay my bills!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter