eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Still Here

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Still Here

Well, I'm sitting here working, wishing this damn agonizing pain would go away. I ran out of painkillers on Sunday, and just now got some back. But I swear I am getting immune to it! I am praying that it will relieve this! I go back March 1st to get checked out and get some more work done. I hope that it will not be nearly as traumatic!

I was such a pig today! In addition to my Latte, I just had to get one of those breakfast sandwiches. So many calories! Yuch! And the strange thing is that I don't even like them that much! I have to start bringing my yummy yogurt again, much healthier!

My teeth hurt! I am so taking another Vicadin if this crap doesn't kick in within 30 minutes! It feels like my jaw is being pulled out of my freaking head! I guess I should tell my dentist that!!??

This weekend was HUGE!!! M has finally moved most of his stuff into my apartment! Yay! Finally! There were some definite tensions and spats, though. It was stressful and joyous and tiring all at the same time. He has two more weeks to transition the rest of the stuff into my/our apartment. This is going to be a roller coaster ride!

I cannot believe I am letting a man move in with me! I love him so much! He does make me very, very happy! lol! (wink, wink, very dirrty thoughts). Kidding! It's SO more than that!

Got to get back to work, unlike some lazy ass people that I know, S! (Not to mention any names)!

And, I believe it is officially time to STOP praying that Britney Spears will ever get her shit together. I would go absolutely mad if I shaved my head, my hair is apart of my livelyhood. PLUS, she's not even sporting it! She's trying to cover it up with bad, cheap wigs. Which proves she has gone insane, and is under the influence of something !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter