eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: So Sick

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

So Sick

Today is miserable! It snowed last night, we got a few inches. And, of course, I started getting sick. I realised it last night, when I was about to leave work. When I woke up this morning it was going full force.
I really, really hate being sick. I'm one of those types of people that doesn't like to call out of work, no matter what. I'm hoping I won't get too bad off.

I think there is something up with M. He seems disconnected somehow. There may be something wrong. And now i'm getting paranoid. I hope and pray he is not cheating on me! I really don't want to loose him, I love him so much!
Anyways...

I really hope he doesn't get sick, either. He's like me, and doesn't like to have to take off of work. He always has something to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter