eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Department Of Fucktards

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Department Of Fucktards

I had the worst morning, so please excuse the horrendous language!

I had an early appointment with the Depatment Of Social Services. Bright and early, 8am. I, courteously, got their early. Around 7:15. HUGE MISTAKE.

Imagine this: It's winter, and freezing out, the wind is blowing, the sun has not yet breached the horizon. And, of course, I am not dressed for the weather. I had decided to wear my hoodie, with no gloves, no hat, no scarf. And, because I very rarely wear tennis shoes, I'm in heels, and no socks.

I waited, and waited. People gathered waiting for the door to open. We noticed the sign on the door states that they open at 8:30a. The security guard bitch was just sitting in there, watching us shiver and freeze. They could care less! There was even a mother and her small baby waiting to get in, and they rather sit around and chit chat and sit on their fat asses then have the human decency to let us in!

Things brings me to a conclusion: People don't care. It's like a lot of them are dead inside. Just zombies walking around doing what's on their "schedule".

About a year again I came face to face with this. My ex-boyfriend and I were driving down the road, going home from a night of shopping. We were exiting the interstate and all of a sudden the car in front of us spun out of control, flew onto the sideway and landed in a wooded area. He didn't even flinch. He didn't stop, he just kept on driving. I was screaming at him to pull over and help the man. But he wouldn't. He didn't even care.

I was disgusted at this. How could you just keep on driving and not even think to help? What if there would have been small children in the car?

Well, if it were up to me, I would have stopped. I would have helped, done anything I could.

People can be so heartless, so cruel. I hope and pray that I will never become one of these people.

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter