eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Oops I Did It Again

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Oops I Did It Again

Last night was horrible for me. M had to work late, and go over to his apartment. So I didn't have much support. But there is no one to blame but myself.

My daughter and I got home, I fed her dinner. Then I started looking around for something to do. My mind went blank. The next thing I knew I had gorged so much food. It was insane. I felt awful, and disgusting.

I ate 2 pieces of pizza (small) a small block of cheese, and a 1/4 cup of stuffing! I had to call M. I had to know if I was going to be ok. I felt like there was something seriously wrong with my body. But I didn't know quite what it was.

He couldn't talk much, he was still at work. So I just tried to keep myself busy for the rest of the night. I was lucky that I was very tired, and tha my shows were on.

I have to make out a schedule for myself, and stick to it. I have to sit down with M and talk with him about these problems I am having. I want him to confront me, though. I want him to notice and care that I need help. I think he does care, and I know that he knows I need to talk. Maybe tonight will be the night? Who knows. I have to go work on creating a schedule for myself. One that I cannot break from.

On the plus side I lost a whole pound yesterday! ( I weighed myself this morning) Woo Hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter