eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Love It! Love It! Love It!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Love It! Love It! Love It!

There are so many great things going on this week! My apartment is finally getting all fixed up! It needed a lot of work. I had broken hallway closets, rotting walls and ceilings, cracks in my bathroom, leaks in pipes, etc. AND I find out while I'm on the phone with them that I am allowed to paint my bathroom, and not get charged for it when we move out! Yay! Pink Perfection here I come!

My mom is taking my daughter this weekend, which means M and I get to fool around all we want! We could just stay in bed all weekend if we wanted to! Woo Hoo!

BUT, this weekend we are going to find a storage facility for the rest of his/my stuff. Too many items, not enough space in my apartment. So we will both have to compromise for each other.

Also...This is the weekend where I get to shock the crap out of my hair! I'm going for all over blonde, finally! I just have to watch it, for I have many, many different hues in it. I think M is intrigued at the fact, for he does not have recollection of why they call me Blondie.

And this week is going so very fast! It's already Wednesday! Two more days till payday!

Lastly, I still LOVE my job, I'm very passionate about it. My daughter is at a better daycare because of it. So, let me get back to it!

Catch you on the flip side, yo! lololol

I'm such a dork!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter