eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: It's Starting!!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, February 05, 2007

It's Starting!!

I'm so very excited. It literally just hit me that M is finally moving all the way in with me!!
He stays with me every night, has a good amount of his stuff at my place, and is starting to call it all home! But there is still a lot of his stuff to move! We rented a storage facility this weekend and started to gather a little bit of his things. I cannot believe he is moving in with me!

It will be 4 months that we have been together. Oh how time flies! I just don't know how we are going to arrange everything. AND I'm still trying to get my brother to get his stuff out! Grrrr!

In two weeks it should all be done, give or take.

It's so cold here today!! It's like 8 degrees, a high of 20! But, then again, we are able to consider ourselves lucky. In Chicago it's like -19 degrees with the wind chill! Yikes! Stay warm Dad!

I died my hair again this weekend. It's not as blonde as I would like it, a bit red, in fact. But it's pretty! It reminds me of warm golden sunshine. C'mon Spring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter