eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Money Sucks.

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Money Sucks.

Well, today is finally Friday!! I'm happy all around!! So much to do!!
But, there is still this looming, depressing thing that is driving me batty!
Friday means that it's also pay day. Normally people would be happy about this, but I am not.
I feel like it's just a waste. It's not much, especially compared to what I used to make.

I am in a budget defecit. I cannot pay nearly any of my bills. The rent alone gobbles up almost three of my paychecks. I cannot imagine what people do who make minimum wage.

I'm hoping for a nice raise when my probationary period ends. I cannot afford to take less than 13 or 14 dollars an hour. I don't know what I'm going to do if this doesn't happen. It sucks. Two more months to go!

Hopefully I will have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter