eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Ouch!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Ouch!

It's Day 13! And it's Friday!

M and I are high tailing it to The Baltimore Comedy Club again tonight! My Mum is of course taking my daughter for the weekend. We are going to get the rest of M's things out of his old apartment this Saturday. I am so excited!

And I know Godzilla (crazy soon to be ex-roommate) will be thrilled! (lol, NOT!)

My mouth/teeth hurt like hell. I had an emergency dentist appointment yesterday, and to my surprise, they had to take two of my teeth out! Luckily for me, they were both molars!
But still, this was the most scariest experience ever! Worse than childbirth! I was totally freaking out! I called M and told him what was up, and what my options were, etc. I wish he could have been there! I was kicking and screaming and crying like a little baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter