eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Day 5

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Day 5

Today is day 5! I got a really sweet "Good Luck" from M today. He makes me so happy! It's the little things that count. He always comes up with little ways to surpise me.
So, the cravings are going down, I only get momentary ones. I believe my lungs are starting to clean themselves up.

It's almost V Day!! I cannot wait! I've got to get M something, and I have the perfect gift in mind. He'll be mad that I spent money, but he is so worth it! lol.

I'm still sick as hell today, worse in fact. My throat is killing me.

I got a wonderful surprise in the mail last night...

A check for $250 dollars~! Woo Hoo! It was from my rental agency, because I had referred my little brother, etc. So, we are going to use the money for when we go to the Baltimore Comedy Club. I cannot wait, and free tix always kick ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter