eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Well, of course it's Monday, again!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, January 29, 2007

Well, of course it's Monday, again!

This weekend was rather dull, and very lonely. M went to Conneticut to visit his parents. I didn't get to go. I don't like it when he leaves, but I love the fact that he cares enough to go visit his family once a month. So I'm torn. It's awful not having him there with me at night. It's awful not having him in the daytime, either.

Luckily, though he got home safe and sound late Sunday night. And next weekend is ours, my Mummy is taking my daughter for the whole weekend. So we get to stay home and play. lol

I've set into what they call "The Daily Grind". Luckily, though, I absolutely adore my job, and look forward to it every day. Sadly, it's very rare that anyone can say this.

And something HUGE has happened. I've delayed bringing it up, and haven't mentioned it in the past either.

I have found my father, er...He has found me!

He finally got through to my Mum via email about a week ago. I belive it has been about 4 years since we have heard from him. And it turns out I was looking in all the wrong places!

He's in Chicago now. The windy (and freaking cold as hell) city. I couldn't believe it when I saw his email address, when I heard his voice again for the first time.

I had been brought to tears so very many times over the past few years! My father and I are so very much alike. We are both very laid back, intuitive, passionate people. I love him so very dearly. I was definatley "Daddy's Little Girl". I am lucky to take after him.

So, he's up there, unhappy because he is so far away from me/us, and doing what he has always loved to do. He's getting pretty big in the music scene up there. Playing in clubs, getting some really nice reviews and press, etc.

So, if you have the time, please check out his new CD. And this is not just coming from his daughter, this is coming from a music aficionado, of sorts...It kicks butt! So, the more I spread the word, the more people can hear his music.

http://www.mojozap.com/

And, of course we still have a lot of catching up to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter