eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Back To Work

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Back To Work

Hey All!

A long holiday weekend for me! Boyfriend spent the whole time with us. Was nice as usual to get to spend some time with him and my daughter.

I just hate coming back to work!! Especially after a long weekend. I haven't rested much, either. The whole weekend, I'm cooking, and cleaning, and taking care of everfyone, etc. Which is no problem for me, but I'd like to get a break once in a while.

I miss my family already ( Boyfriend and Daughter). The apartment is always very empty when he leaves.

I also could barely sleep last night. Was too busy having nightmares about my psycho ex, and what would hnappen if he would get out of jail. Sucks big time.

I mean, it may be hard for some people to fathom this, but....
I actually have someone out to kill me and my family. I have to constantly look over my shoulder, worry about if someone is following me. Hoping that I don't lead them to the ones I love and care for.

The police, and all the investigators told me what the arsonists came for that day, and that we were lucky we weren't there.

I just can't believe that he's so crazy,so obsessed with me, that he would hire someone to do this, to come and murder us.

I'm usually okay, but sometimes, late at night when I am alone, it gets to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter