eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Hello To All Abroad!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Friday, May 27, 2005

Hello To All Abroad!

Once in a while I take a glance at my Extreme Tracker, to see where everyone is coming from.
It's so very interesting to me to see so many diferent people!
There are people from Mexico, Austria, Singapore, Canada, and more.
I really do appreciate each and every one of you, for stopping by.

But I'd also like to find out who you are, so please post comments often, or send me emails. I don't mind at all.

I'm frankly bored as hell at work, so I can write back if needed.

Thanks Again!

Love,
Blondie

3 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it frustrating to know you've had loads of visits but no one posts a comment?
I think so... so here's my contibution from Paris, France.
Blogrolled you by the way... *winks*

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Blondie
'Found you thru wonderboy who doesn't even know i read his blog!
lola
from Canada!

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found you through Jimmy (Wonderboy) I used to work at CW. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter