eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: I'm Bored

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I'm Bored

Lately I'm bored with almost everything. Bored of working, bored of the actual jobs, etc. I wish I could find a job that I'm happy with, and get paid the money I deserve!
It's almost like this will never happen. Like I will never make enough money to make ends meet. It sucks, and I'm frankly tired of not being able to pay my bills!

I just have no clue what to do about it!

In Stranger News:

I applied at The Dept. Of Homeland Security yesterday, to be an analistg, or a researcher, etc. I know it's a fat chance, but hopefully with my family's strong military/government backround I'll get lucky.

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter