eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: And Finally....Moving Day!!!!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Thursday, April 14, 2005

And Finally....Moving Day!!!!

I'm so excited... Today has finally come! I get to pick up the keys to my new apartment after work. Lots of work ahead of me! I'm just glad to have our own place again.
We have collected so much stuff from people,everyone has been really nice. I am so grateful of these people. Still need to buy all the furniture, though. And I do mean ALL of it. Entire living room sets, TV, Dining room table, beds, drawers, etc. It's such a pain in the ass to move.

I still cannot believe that this all has happened to us. Awful to say the least. I just don't know why people do this to others. It's sad really that there are such psychotic people in the world.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter