eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: To those who are out there...

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Thursday, April 07, 2005

To those who are out there...

I've noticed lately that I'm getting more people here reading, even someone from Singapore! I'm so happy and grateful to each and everyone of you who come here every day to hear me yak about my daily stresses. Thanks! ( Oh, and be sure to spread the word for me!) I'm also going to try and work on being more interesting, too.

Have you heard this yet?:

Police Raid Club Over Nude 'Art Night' COURTESY OF YAHOO NEWS

Wed Apr 6, 9:36 AM ET Oddly Enough - Reuters


BOISE, Idaho (Reuters) - An Idaho strip club that attempted to get around a ban on full nudity by giving patrons sketch pads for special "art nights" was cited for violating the city's nudity rules, officials said on Tuesday.



The citation was issued on Monday night to the Erotic City Gentleman's Club in Boise, Idaho.


Boise allows full nudity for "serious artistic" expression only, so the club handed out pencils and sketch pads to patrons so they could sketch naked women.


A police spokeswoman said officials concluded, however, that patrons were not focused on art, so officers cited three dancers for violations of the city nudity ordinance. "The case is being reviewed by the Boise city attorney for the possibility of future citations," said spokeswoman Lynn Hightower.


Erotic City owner Chris Teague called the citations a violation of the civil rights of the dancers, as well as an "insult to the patrons." But the club would suspend 'art night' until the matter was settled in court.

Lately I've heard some of the stupidist news stories, I think this one takes the cake. I've been following it for weeks now. I say, just let them dance! If someone chooses to dance around nude, then so be it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter