eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Technical Difficulties

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Technical Difficulties

Sorry everyone, had some bad stuff going on with the blog, so I couldn't post.

I'm so tired, of working constantly, and not being able to spend time with my daughter and boyfriend, and of loosing sleep. It's all a blur, and I'm exhausted.

There is some tension in my relationship. Boyfriend is irritated cause we don't get to spend any time alone. Almost never. It's sad really, but he knew before we went out that I had a daughter. I just don't want it all to end. Both myself and my daughter love him dearly. She calls him daddy, and I'm hoping he'll stay that way.

I just don't know how I'd deal, you know? I've been hurt too much. And I want to stay with him.

I work at the restaurant tonight. Going to try to get out as early as possible, and go see him for a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter