eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Hey Baby!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, April 11, 2005

Hey Baby!

Hello to all! I'm excited!!! Moving in to the new apartment on Thursday night, and I'll hopefully get my car back from the body shop today too!!
I miss my car so much! It has tons of stuff in it, and I pay so much for it, it's like a second child!
Still, though I'm worried about the big stuff to fill my apartment. Like I still need a bed for myself, and an entire living room and kitchen sets. Of course I don't have the money. But hey, at least we will have our own roof over our heads.

Just bought Kelly Clarkson's new CD, called Breakaway.
I actually used to hate this girl, but she can actually sing. I love her two songs that are bouncing all over the radio. ( Breakaway, Since you been gone).
I'm still getting to know the other tracks. I just hate to be apart of the American Idol revolution. The only way I would watch it is to see all the people who can't sing try for their dreams, and then get slammed with an insult. FUNNY!!lol!
I suggest that everyone at least giver her a try. If you don't like it, keep your receipt and return it!

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger total said...

I don't think they let you return opened CDs (or DVDs for that matter). They'll let you exchange it for another copy if the first one you purchased was defective or damaged.
Something about Copyright Laws. They don't want you duping the CD and exchanging it for another one or getting a refund.

I'll defin'ly take a listen to this Clarkson chick.
TRhanks for the tip!

Luv ya, hun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter