eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Shop til' you file for bankruptcy...

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Shop til' you file for bankruptcy...

I have finally come to realize that I have a bit of a problem. It's real, evenn though you hear the term every day, and it is used lightly.I am a Shopaholic.
See http://www.personneltoday.com/Articles/Article.aspx?liArticleID=20125 for more details.

I honestly cannot control myself. In the past week I have spent at least $500 on clothes, shoes, purses, toys, etc. I've asked my boyfriend for help, to not let me spend my life away. I honestly cannot afford to! So wish me luck! Going to need it!

I wok tonight at the restaraunt. Miss talking to Jimmy, maybe he can talk some sense in to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter