eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Vroom, Vroom

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Vroom, Vroom

FINALLY put my car in the shop on Tuesday. About a month after I bought it, someone did a hit and run on me while I was parked over night at the boyfriend's house. Sucks big time. The good thing is that my insurance company is paying for everything, even a sweet ass rental car. I do miss my little debtmobile, it'll be nice to drive this luxury car for a week.

Worked at the restaraunt last night, made good money. Better than I thought I did. Going to the boyfriend's house tonight so my daughter and I can spend some quality time.

So very, very tired. All the days and nights of working are cathching up with me, and it's not pretty.

1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.. Do take care of yourself well!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter