eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Skinny Mama...

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Skinny Mama...

Hey all!
I'm beginning to see a definate change in myself.. for the good.
For those of you who don't know... I've literally lost 72 pounds in the last 6 months. And without even trying. It's almost like my body, as it gets older is thinning out.
I was completely freaking out at first, I even thought I was bulemic, and didn't want to admit it, because of all the vomiting I did. And I could barely keep anything down.
But no, no eating disorder. Seems so strange to me too, buying clothes 5 sizes smaller, not being able to wear my old clothes and shoes that survived the arson.

And, there is a big difference on how I act, too. It's so true, no matter what people say that smaller people are treated differently. In stores, at work, going out to eat, etc. I used to be kinda shy, and reserved even at times, not wanting to get into conversations, etc.
But now, I'm very talkative when I can be, energetic,and perky at times to say the least.
Don't get me wrong, I've always been a natural ditz! Everything has escalated.
Still losing weight, but gradually now, no sudden drops.

Moving day is almost here! Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter