eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Arguing about stupid shit...

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Friday, April 08, 2005

Arguing about stupid shit...

Well, my boyfriend is pissed at me this morning, due to the fact he has to get up earlt tomorrow morning to go get some stuff for my new apt. He already agreed to help me this week, and I swear that I told him we had to be there at 11am. But of course he doesn't see things my way.

Some people get all huffy about the stupidest things, and it drives me mad! How can people just be like that? My Mother is the same way. She starts screaming and cursing over nothing at all.

I just can't wait until my Daughter and I move into the new place. IK'm getting antsy! 6 days to go!

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger total said...

Those six days are going to creep by-take it from someone who knows. 'Grats on the new place. When is the house warming?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter