eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Times they are a changing...

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, April 04, 2005

Times they are a changing...

This weekend was busy, busy, busy! On Saturday I drove a good hour to my bosses' home to pick up all the stuff she has gathered for us, and the new apartment. I honestlty thought this woman hated me, but she was so very nice. She gave us alot of stuff. I am very gredatful, snd honestly don't know what I'd do without her help.

My daughter and I spent the whole weekend at the boyfriend's house. It's nice to spend time with him, and I'm so thankful for him and all he does for us.

Don't know if I have to work tonight at the restaraunt. Need to make money. My bad shopping habits have made me broke to hell. Need to learn to stop!

Can't wait until we move into the new apartment, April 15th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter