eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Death brings sadness...

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Death brings sadness...

I found out this weekend that my dear cousin Donny III passed away. He was 22 years old. And all I know so far is that he went out drinking one night. The next morning, my other cousin went to wake him up for work, and he was dead. They are saying it was asphyxiation. And about a week before that he was in a car accident, and was complaining of pains. So who knows? I'll give you more details as they come to me.

He was so young, and we were once very close. Even though I haven't had the chance to speak to him in a few years. I do miss him, and the times we shared together. It has devastated our whole family. I am lost for words. I would love to speak to my family up north, but now is not the time. It's just so sudden.

I barely know what to say to myself, let alone anyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter