eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Trouble at the OK Corral

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Trouble at the OK Corral

Morning, All! Had an ok night at the restaraunt. Made ok money, not too busy, either. I'm really getting used to it, and liking it. Most of the people are nice, too. But, These really rude guys were in a friends section, being lewd, hitting on her and others, making sexual comments. Then after they left they stayed around out front and were harrassing one of the girls. WE all went out there like a swarm of bees to see what was up, nothing much. Just like I said.

Human nature has always interested me. I actually wanted to be a psychologist at one point. I just wonder where these people get this behaivor from. It bothers me to have to see and hear about mureders, rapists, etc. But what can we do? It's all apart of life, I guess. Some people just disgust me, though. They have no right to do the things they do, and it pisses me off, that's all. I just wish there were something to change people, or a way to stop it all from the beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter