eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Whining, Fighting, Losing, Sadness

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Whining, Fighting, Losing, Sadness

Well my boyfriend and I have been fighting for the past week or so. He's stressed out cause he lost his job. We have all been sick, so we haven't seen eachother in over a week. It's stressing us both out to say the least. I hate it, not seeing him. And it puts a vice on our relationship.

My daughter misses him too. When I go to pick her up from daycare, she always says "Daddy? Where Daddy?" It's so sad, and it makes me feel bad. But I have to keep on working, day and night, to provide for her. And to pay off the "Debtmobile".

I wish we could drop everything, and all three of us could fly off to Jamaica or something!

Last night, after arguing when I was working, he called me around 12am. To basically say he was sorry. He was so sweet to me, and nice for once. I really do love and appreciate him. I value every minute we are together. It was nice to hear his voice, and not argue. I wish things could change,but for now this is how it has to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter