eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Been a while...

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, March 07, 2005

Been a while...

Well, morning everyone! My daughter and I have been so sick this past week, so I had to take off work. We are both doing better now, though. I am so happy that I was able to work on thursday night at the restaraunt. I made really good money, compared to the other waitresses, that is. about $80 on a thursday. I think that's good, right? I still don't like the job. It's awful cleaning up after all those people with no cares in the world. I hope they don't eat like that at home...Leaving huge pieces of chicken all over the floor! I am also very greatful for my day job. I work for a great company who actually understands that I'm a single mom who had to just take off a week. Not good for us, though. No sick leave pay here. Very small company. Thanks for letting me ramble. I'll post soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter