eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Bad Friday, Great Weekend

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, March 14, 2005

Bad Friday, Great Weekend

This weekend my daughter and I were finally able to spend some time with my boyfriend. We both missed him greatly! She literally ran to him! They are so good together, it's adorable. We both spent the night Saturday, and all day Sunday. Shopping, and talking, and playing with her. I really do love him, and appreciate him.

Had a really bad day at work Friday. I seriously thought I was going to get fired. My boss asked me out alone to lunch, which in my case is BAD! We had lunch, but the whole time we were out, she was talking about how I could improve, but how they want me to stay. See this company practices favoritism to say the least. Everyone in this office is friendly to eachother, because they are all alike. For instance; they all make at least twice as much as I do, have benefits, are salaried, own beach houses, etc. I don't. I can't relate to them, I'm not like them. And from the moment I have walked through the door, I have been singled out. They pay me decent money, but I really do want to look for another job. I honestly cannot take the stress any more. I'm not annoyed with them, as they think. But it's just not right. And they basically complain about how it's not my place to take charge and handle things on my own. It's almost like they are purposely keeping me down.So I'm going to start my search for a new job. Then, this morning, my boss calls me, telling me that I wasn't receptive to her advice, and that I really do need to change, and be better with customer service. They make a big deal out of nothing. Wish me luck!
Anyways...Had a great night at work Friday. I had a bad section, in the hole, and didn't make alot of money, but my good friend Jimmy was there to cheer me up.He always helps me out, and it's nice to have him to talk to. I just hope I'll be able to help him in any way I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter